I got this idea for a father's day card online. I was pretty proud of it! It was suppose to be a blue shirt with a white background and made to look like a shirt. I made it look like my girls' daddy's uniform. I even put velcro on it to close it up - just like his uniform.


I married a marvelous man, and I'm so happy that we had a day to honor him.
6 comments:
That is so cute. I would never have thought of doing something like that at all. Good crafty job!
By the way, the picture is confusing me. How is the camo paper folded at the corners both on the outside of the card AND the inside?
I had to finagle that one. It was 12x12 and was camo on one side and white on the other so when you folded it down, it was white. Just some cut and paste.
Ahhh. Well, now I can sleep nights. It was bugging me.
I'm very impressed. I always knew you were talented :)
What a cute card...way to go with your crafty self!
Post a Comment